Gift Endorsement Course Schedule
2020-21 GIFTED ENDORSEMENT COURSES SCHEDULE
The following five modules are offered by FDLRS/Galaxy AT NO COST to satisfy the course requirements for the Gifted Endorsement (300 hours), exclusively for educators in Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee and St. Lucie School Districts.
- North East Florida Education Consortium (NEFEC) Online Modules require dropping course within two-week drop period.
- Each online gifted endorsement course is 8 weeks long. Courses offer flexibility to work at your convenience during the 8 weeks, are completely online, and require no face-to-face meetings or specific dates/times required to be online.
- The Gifted Endorsement courses can be take in any order.
- Christine.Jordan@stlucieschools.org (772)429-4585
- To register for a module, click the link provided on this flyer. You’ll be notified via email if you are selected to participate.
The Teacher Education Add-on Program for Certification in the Gifted Endorsement is designed to provide teachers local access to professional development and to address Florida’s critical teacher shortages in programs for ESE. The target audience are teachers assigned out-of-field in gifted programs; however, the modules are appropriate for certification renewal and /or professional development. Priority will be given to teachers who are currently teaching gifted students. Enrollment is limited to 25 participants.
Credits earned through this program may not be used for college or university credit. It will be the responsibility of the participant to verify with their local staff development office and/or the DOE certification office any additional certification requirements.