Addressing Behavior Issues - A Parent Resource by FDLRS Galaxy
Addressing Behavior Issues
If you are concerned about a child’s development, complete the Child Find Referral Form (age 3 to 5 years old) or call 772-429-4601.
Preschool children, ages 3 to 5 years, not yet enrolled in a public school, are eligible to participate in a FREE Child Find preschool screening.
Download the Addressing Behavior Issues Tri-fold PDF Brochure
- TYPICAL DEVELOPMENT
- KEY MILESTONES FOR POSITIVE SOCIAL EMOTIONAL SKILLS & BEHAVIOR
- INDICATIORS OF AT RISK BEHAVIOR OR DELAYED SOCIAL EMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- ACTIVITIES TO PROMOTE POSITIVE SOCIAL/EMOTIONAL BEHAVIOR
- CHALLENGING BEHAVIORS
- CHALLENGING BEHAVIOR PREVENTION STRATEGIES
- TIPS FOR CHALLENGING BEHAVIOR