Parent Services provides information, training, and support to districts and families, in order to promote effective parent participation in the education of children who are exceptional and or have special needs.
Parent Services include assistance in the development of family friendly programs, training and support for services for children with disabilities, and the support of partnerships between schools and parents to support achievement of children who are exceptional and or have special needs.
Parent Services Liaisons
- FDLRS Galaxy: Dawna Guiel, FDLRS Director (772)429-4600 Dawna.Guiel@stlucieschools.org
- Indian River County: Dr. Daphne Mathews (772)564-5904 Daphne.Mathews@indianriverschools.org
- Okeechobee County: Kim Morrison (863)462-5000 ext 297 Kim.Cook-Morrison@okee.k12.fl.us
- Martin County: Jeff Bolbach (772)219-1200 ext 30476 Bolbacj@martinschools.org
- St. Lucie County: Jill Snelson (772)429-4523 Jill.Snelson@stlucieschools.org