Parent Services provides information, training, and support to districts and families, in order to promote effective parent participation in the education of children who are exceptional and or have special needs.
Parent Services include assistance in the development of family friendly programs, training and support for services for children with disabilities, and the support of partnerships between schools and parents to support achievement of children who are exceptional and or have special needs.
Parent Services liaisons
- FDLRS Galaxy: Lynda Ledlow 1-772-468-5733 Lynda.Ledlow@stlucieschools.org
- Indian River County: Randall Hunt 1-772-564-6068 Randall.Hunt@indianriverschools.org
- Okeechobee County: Wendy Coker 1-863-462-5000 ext 297 email@example.com
- Martin County: Rebecca Conti 1-772-219-1200 ext 30499 firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Lucie County: Angie Moorer 1-772-429-3695 email@example.com