Parent Services provides information, training, and support to districts and families, in order to promote effective parent participation in the education of children who are exceptional and or have special needs.
Parent Services include assistance in the development of family friendly programs, training and support for services for children with disabilities, and the support of partnerships between schools and parents to support achievement of children who are exceptional and or have special needs.
Parent Services liaisons
- FDLRS Galaxy: Lynda Ledlow 1-772-468-5733 Lynda.Ledlow@stlucieschools.org
- Indian River County: Laura Addison 1-772-564-6068 Laura.Addison@indianriverschools.org
- Okeechobee County: Kim Morrison 1-863-462-5000 ext 297 Kim.Cook-Morrison@okee.k12.fl.us
- Martin County: Justin Browning 1-772-219-1200 ext 30499 Brownij@martinschools.org
- St. Lucie County: Angelia Moorer 1-772-429-3695 Angelia.Moorer@stlucieschools.org