Additional Supports & Services
Building Inclusive Schools: Overview and introduction of inclusive practices in Florida. On-demand, e-learning module including five components regarding effective inclusive practices.
Collaborative Teaching trainings for Educators:
- Collaborative Teaching Survival Guide:
Online webinar module, including four-60minute sessions, for teacher partners to develop and/or enhance the collaborative planning and teaching relationship and process.
- Collaborative Teaching Sessions:
Facilitator guides with follow-up strategies for collaborative team planning and problem-solving
• Reflect and Connect: Problem-Solving
• Roles and Responsibilities
• Classroom Management
• Communication/Conflict Management
Effective Instructional Trainings:
- Universal Design for Learning
- Differentiation that Makes a Difference
- Making an Impact on Student Learning (based on John Hattie’s research)
Peer Supports for Inclusive Schools:
A comprehensive guide to assist school teams in developing and implementing peer support for students with significant disabilities in general education curriculum and environments.
- Any of these trainings can be provided through on-line modules (www.floridainclusionnetwork.com, under the “Products” tab), or through face to face trainings.